Welcome from Adrian Dexter
Welcome to Liberty Church Rotherham. My name is Adrian and I have the privilege and responsibility of being the Senior Pastor here in Rotherham. As a church we believe that the underlying message of Christianity is that Christ has come to set people free. It is not the freedom to do what we like, but the freedom to do what is right.
- At Liberty we proclaim the freedom that Christ brings from sin, shame, sickness and Satan’s power.
- At Liberty we proclaim and cherish the freedom Christ gives to grow, give, serve and love as He intended.
Our Motto is Love God, Love People, and there is an international flavour to the church, with many people coming along from a wide diversity of nationalities and cultures.
Congregations of Liberty
Liberty is a seeking to be a Church that brims with a rich diversity of Cultures and Nationalities.
We have two Sunday Services at Liberty Church Rotherham S60 1JH
- 11am – Worship service, which is a united service aimed at believers, with bible teaching, breaking of bread and room for the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- 6pm – We have our weekly Evangelistic service with an emphasis on the Gospel and the power of God (followed by refreshments).
We have a Sunday Morning Service at Liberty Church Swinton S64 8BG
- 11.15am – Worship service, which is a united service aimed at believers, with bible teaching, breaking of bread and room for the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
We have a Sunday Evening Service at Liberty Church Thurcroft S66 9HH
- 6pm – We have our weekly Church service with an emphasis on the Gospel and the power of God (followed by refreshments).
We are hoping to establish an Asian congregation in the next few years, that effectively serves, reaches and helps integrate, those from Asian backgrounds.
Distinctives of Liberty
We have 4 key distinctives that make us who we are as a church:
As a House, we believe that Christ is the Central figure to the Church and also the Central figure of the World. It is our aim that our worship, our services and our lives, would reflect the presence and power of Christ and signpost others to his Redeeming love. We believe that God is seeking to raise this House as a Prayer centre for Rotherham and South Yorkshire.
As a House, we believe that God wants to draw out of us all our full potential. We are committed to create an environment where people can be challenged, stretched and flourish in all the things God has put within them. We desire that everyone who makes a journey with us at Liberty, will be given the opportunity to fly, as well as the grace to fail.
As a House we believe that relationships are integral to the life of a Church. We seek to build a strong, loving community that supports and cares for each and every member of the House. We want to create a welcoming and warm environment, where everyone is valued and respected. We also seek to establish links with other local churches for effective partnership in prayer, mission and fellowship.
As a House, we are seeking to be a catalyst of change in our community, our nation and the nations of the world. Through social action, community credibility raising activities, compassion and a clear proclamation of the power and presence of Jesus Christ, we seek to make His name famous in our world.
With many activities and groups meeting throughout the week there is something for everyone.
We really hope you enjoy your visit around our web site and if you have any questions or have a prayer request, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the contact form below. Alternatively, we would love for you to join us in a Sunday service.
Every Blessing, Pastor Adrian Dexter.
To find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact us.